How Many Messages In boxes are Available in Facebook - Two InBox of your facebook ID


In fact, Facebook has 2 inboxes You might have not noticed
If you take a look even deeper at the "message" section on the Homepage of your Facebook account, I'm sure you probably will get a  little surprised when you "double click" of your mouse on the "message" section, which  you will discover that your have 2 inboxes there. Yes, the first one called the "primary" inbox, and the second is the 'others' inboxes.
(Click on image to enlarge)

Back a few months ago when there was only one inbox there, I found all my inbox filled full with messages that come from groups that I have joined, or some companies were advertising to offering it to me about their products. It turns out there I also wonder, where are all the ads that usually come through my inbox and I kind of found it looks like they're "Gone",  then I asked myself, "Did Facebook has removed them?", while I didn't do anything with them, I meant I didn't delete them at all from the list, until I "double clicked" themessage section in the "home" of my Facebook account, in facct they are all hiding in the the second inboxes so-called "other".  onestly, at the first time I clicked, I was quite surprised because there are over +150 messages that I had not read before. As you can see in the picture below:

(Click on image to enlarge)

As you can see, it looks like Facebook does not send you a "notifications" on all incoming messages that come to you on the second inbox called "other", until you "double click" on the message section to view it. Then, it's because there's no notifications that send out to you, so I'm sure there are so manyFacebook users out there who do not know the existence of the second inbox. Meanwhile, personally I am a little bit happy that Facebook not sending me a "notifications", it's because after I had seen the majority of the incoming messages has came from a "groups" or "advertisers", but there's also I found a little messages that has coming from my friends too. Well anyway, now I know that there are two inboxes there exist now. What about you?