About Me

Aslam O Alikum/ Hi ! 
I Welcome u to My Website www.IrfanDoggar.blogspot.com
First of all i introduce myself..
My name is Irfan Doggar.
I have completed my Master's Degree (Information Technology) in 2016.
I Graduated a Bachelor of Computer Science from Punjab University.

When i'm nt Studying i'm more than likely use internet. I Moved into Digital Media while doing ICS(Intermediate in Computer Sciences) at Degree Collage Kasur..

Sometime I spent my time on Web designing as it is my Hobby and this one also made me smile :) however i'm not a Professional Web Designers. I just do this when i feel free or getting bored.. So I decided to Design a Website that will provide answers of Many "How To" Questions. A Website where you can find many software to download, a collection of Islamic stuff, Wallpapers and i also put a bit about myself like my pics etc.
Irfan Doggar


I Developed this site in the interval of 5 Months using the latest web development principles and techniques.. 
Hope u Like my Site.

For any suggestion or feedback, you can meet Me elsewhere on the web on Facebook , Twitter , Google+ where i occasionally says something worthwhile. You can also contact me at my International  number/ Whatsapp +123456 48 007 ..
Thanks 4 Stopping by...

  Irfan Doggar