Speech for thanking seniors for welcome party

Ladies & Gentlemen 
Asslam o Alaikum!
I'm Irfan Ahmad .. CR Msc IT Sec-B 1st Semester..

First of All,,.I wanna be thankful to all of you, that you highlighted the importance of this party by participating in this. I’m Thankful to seniors to us who arranged this party with feel, love and devotion. 
And in this party we all had the opportunity to be compatible, which is a Pleasurable.
Such Parties for the time being are a source of joy, but it can also leave delightful marks to our lives.
Such events bring a pleasant change in our daily life of weariness and such changes are positive impact on personality.
Once more I’m thankful to university’s authorities and management who helped to organize this party successfully. I am grateful to my dear & noble teachers who have honored us by attending this party. I’m Thankful to those buddies who entertained us. Once again,on the behalf of my Class,I thank to seniors who organized such a nice, wonderful and fabulous party.

Thank u very much...


Tags:Welcome party Speech by Junior to Seniors