Irfan Doggar

Aslam o Alikum Friends..

I Welcome u to My Website ..
First i introduce myself..
My name is
Irfan Doggar. I'm 27 and I'm a Citizen of PAKISTAN.
I completed my Master's degree (Information Technology) in 2016.
When i'm nt Studying i'm more than likely use internet. I Moved in to Digital Media while doing ICS.

Sometime I spent my time on Web designing as it is My Hobby and this one also made me smile :) however i'm not a Professional Web Designer. I'm just do this when i feel free or getting bored.. So I decided to Design a Website that contains Software,tips and tricks,Islamic Stuff,Wallpapers etc..
I Developed this site in the interval of Seven Months using the latest web development principles and techniques.. On this website, U can find full version PC and Mobile Apps,Useful Tips and Tricks about Internet,Windows etc, and many other data as i do my best to upload most of the useful stuff.
Hope u Like my Site.
For any suggestion or feedback,you can meet Me elsewhere on the web on Facebook , Twitter , Google+
where i occasionally says something worthwhile. You can also text me at my mobile +123456 48 007 .
Thanks 4 Stopping by...

  Irfan Doggar